Residential Painters for Essex County Home Owners
Looking for answers about professional exterior painters in Essex County New Jersey? Looking for professional local painters near you? Contact us and we will answer any questions that homeowners commonly have about interior/exterior home painting. Our professional residential painter crews and supervisors are all highly trained and credentialed in house painting. We clean and remove all garbage and debris daily. We also leave wet “touch up” paint clearly marked as to where it was applied. Our crews are all local NJ trained and licensed painters.
If you are a home owner in any community of Essex County NJ and looking for painting contractors near you, we have our professional teams working in your region and neighborhoods. Here is an additional information that you may want to consider when painting the interior and exterior of your house.
Choosing Color and Paint
If you’re looking for the perfect paint colors and designs for your bedroom, kids nursery, living room or family room you have come to the right place. We have got the unique color and design ideas that will get you on your way to creating the bedroom or nursery of your family dreams!
Consult an expert home painter to determine the best brand and finish of paints for your home. You may want to consult with a professional interior designer color expert.
- Choose the finish depending on which room you’re painting. For example, semi-gloss is ideal for kitchens and bathrooms Flat finishes work best for other rooms, and will hide imperfections and withstand cleanings.
- For walls, latex (water-based) paint is recommended for quick drying and reduced fumes. For high-traffic areas that will get a lot of contact (from hands, fingers, etc.) oil paints are much easier to clean.
Color decisions for home interior and exterior painting mostly come down to personal preference and opinion, but here are some tips that we’ve seen over many years of painting houses in Essex County and other areas of New Jersey.
- When choosing a color, make sure it isn’t too dark or too light before applying it. Only applying half-strength paint to try and remedy this is not recommended. Make good use of paint samples to try a variety of colors for your home’s interior.
- Contrary to some popular beliefs, ceilings do not have to be white, but lighter than the walls is usually better. If the walls are light to begin with, the same color can be applied on the ceiling.
- Keep your decor decisions in mind when trying to tie in your paint colors to the room’s overall look and feel.
Expert Painters for Essex County Home Owners
If you prefer to leave it to the experts, contact us to benefit from our wealth of home painting experience. We are so confident in the quality and durability of our work that we have a 5 year Worry-Free Guarantee that covers any issues like cracking, chipping, peeling, or normal wear-and-tear damage. Most painting contractors only guarantee the labor for a short time, but we think home painting projects should last 5 years. That’s why we include the labor and material cost in our Worry-Free Guarantee.
We will happily provide you with over 100 references, and you can read more testimonials here on our site. See why Worry Free Painting is the top choice for your Essex County home painting project.
Find more tips on how to choose a good painting contractor
House Painting Services for Essex County communities
Looking for exterior painting contractors near you? We offer interior and exterior house painting services in the following NJ towns: Newark, Bloomfield, Orange, Maplewood, Short Hills, Brookdale, Fairfield, Essex Fells, East Orange, West Orange, Livingston, Verona, Caldwell, Millburn, North Caldwell, Irvington, Belleville, Nutley, South Orange, Cedar Grove, Glenn Ridge, and Roseland.
In addition to Essex County we offer painting services in Bergen, Union, and Morris County, New Jersey.