With over 20 years of experience we at Worry Free Painting created a worry-free process for painting homes in Morris County. Are you a homeowner and have questions about painting jobs? Contact us and we will answer any questions that homeowners commonly have about interior and exterior home painting in Morris County NJ. Our professional home painter crews/supervisors are highly trained and credentialed in residential exterior and interior painting. We collect garbage and debris daily and leave wet “touch up” paint clearly marked as to where it was applied.
Do you own a home in Morris County New Jersey and looking for licensed and trained painters near you? We have professional teams working for people like you in Morris County and surrounding area. Here is additional information that you may want to consider when painting your home.
Choosing the Paint and Color
Create a calming reprieve from daily life at home by choosing earthy neutrals for walls and fixtures. bring the outdoors to your home in a combination of natural materials like warm woods or stone. Paint the bathroom in calming colors and natural elements for your mind to rest from a busy day. We can create your dreams in every room of your home.
Consult an expert home painter to determine the best brand and finish of paints for your home.
- Choose the finish depending on which room you’re painting. For example, semi-gloss is ideal for kitchens and bathrooms Flat finishes work best for other rooms, and will hide imperfections and withstand cleanings.
- For walls, latex (water-based) paint is recommended for quick drying and reduced fumes. For high-traffic areas that will get a lot of contact (from hands, fingers, etc.) oil paints are much easier to clean.
Color decisions for residential interiors and exteriors painting mostly come down to personal preference and opinion, but here are some tips that we’ve seen over many years of painting houses in Morris County.
- When choosing a color, make sure it isn’t too dark or too light before applying it. Only applying half-strength paint to try and remedy this is not recommended. Make good use of paint samples to try a variety of colors for your home’s interior.
- Contrary to some popular beliefs, ceilings do not have to be white, but lighter than the walls is usually better. If the walls are light to begin with, the same color can be applied on the ceiling.
- Keep your decor decisions in mind when trying to tie in your paint colors to the room’s overall look and feel.
Professional Painters for Morris County Home Owners
If you would prefer to leave it to the professionals, contact us to benefit from our wealth of home painting experience. We are so confident in the quality and durability of our work that we have a 5 year Worry-Free Guarantee that covers any issues like cracking, chipping, peeling, or normal wear-and-tear damage. Most painting contractors only guarantee the labor for a short time, but we think home painting projects should last 5 years. That’s why we include the labor and material cost in our Worry-Free Guarantee.
We will happily provide you with over 100 references, and you can read more testimonials here on our site. See why Worry Free Painting is the top choice for your Morris County home painting project.
Morris County Communities Where We Offer House Painting Services
Looking for professional painters near you? We serve the entire Morris County, Call us today for a free quote for your home painting jobs 201-666-3712
We provide interior and exterior painting services to home owners in your region including Boonton, Butler, Chatham, Chester, Denville, Dover, East Hanover, Florham Park, Hanover, Harding, Jefferson, Kinnelon, Lincoln Park, Long Hill, Madison, Mendham, Mine Hill, Montville, Morris Plains, Morristown, Mountain Lakes, Mt. Arlington, Mt. Olive, Netcong, Parsippany, Troy Hills, Pequannock, Randolph, Riverdale, Rockaway, Roxbury, Victory Gardens, Washington, Wharton. We also have professional painting teams in all surrounding counties of Northern and Central NJ.