Worry Free Painting is now offering high quality cabinet finishing.
- Remove all doors and drawers
- Remove all hardware from doors and drawers
- Wipe all doors, drawers, and base cabinets with a degreaser
- Sand all doors, drawers, and base cabinets with 80 grit sandpaper and then 100 grit sand paper
- Solvent wipe all doors, drawers, and base cabinets with deglosser
- Apply one coat SW white pigmented shellac with 3/16 mohair roller on base cabinets, graco 9.0 HVLP sprayer for doors and drawers
- Sand with 220 sandpaper and solvent wipe with denatured alcohol
- Apply second coat shellac
- Sand 220 and solvent wipe
- Apply first coat emerald urethane enamel
- 220 sand wipe with damp rag
- Apply second coat emerald urethane enamel
- 300 sand and wipe with damp rag
- Apply third coat emerald urethane enamel
- Rehang doors after 72 hours curing time
Check out our cabinet refinishing photo gallery for more before-and-after images of the process.
View informational and time-lapse videos about cabinet refinishing from Worry Free Painting.
Local Area We Service
Looking for a professional cabinet refinishing near you? Our teams of experts are located in Northern and Central NJ, we service Bergen, Essex, Passaic, Morris, Union, Somerset and all surrounding counties. We offer high quality kitchen cabinet painting and refinishing, and all our jobs come with our Worry Free Guarantee!
Call us today 201-666-3712 for a free estimate.